Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Corn and Okra and Cucumbers!


Chris' Mamaw gave us so many wonderful things from her garden - corn, okra, cucumbers, green beans! I spent the morning shucking the corn and washing and cutting up everything... Ellie thought it was just great!!



I've discovered that she can now reach what is on the table and counter. Every time I turned around she would have something in her mouth... corn, green bean, okra... Not only is she a veggie lover, she is a raw veggie lover!! As much as she liked the corn uncooked, she enjoyed it just as much when we ate it cooked for dinner!

2 comments:

  1. hey guys!!!!
    She sure is beautiful! I cant wait to see you all at the wedding!!
    Love you
    Aunt Gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Folks,
    You sure have a cute little girl there! But I must admit... That okra sounds really good too. We don't have it up here in the frozen north. (make that scorched north lately) I't's nice to see how much she has grown up. Looks like you all are doin' a fine job.
    later,
    Uncle Mike

    ReplyDelete