Saturday, August 8, 2009

Falling in the Fountain

This is a very wet and cold Elliana who learned a little lesson in obedience! We were at the mall tossing a few pennies into the fountain. Ellie wanted to stand on the "seat" of the fountain and I asked her not to. Before I could even realize what was happening she fell into the fountain and went all the way under the water. And of course, I didn't have any extra clothes. There is an abundance of them when I do not need them... that's how things work around here! Since this incident when we're at the mall, she always looks at the fountain, then looks up at me with a serious little look to say "I don't think I want to get to close this time!" I hope she doesn't have to learn every lesson in her life the hard way!

No comments:

Post a Comment