Wednesday, June 9, 2010

February 2010 Pictures






I'm trying to catch up on my blog posts since I am SO far behind!! The month of February went by very fast. The first trimester of this third pregnancy was very draining. Most days we managed to accomplish the bare essentials (everyone dressed, fed, and dishes and laundry finished) and that was about it! :) Chris and I are trying to be more intentional about spending time with each child individually (especially Ellie right now), and she had a fun date out with Daddy, and a fun morning out with mommy by herself. Ellie also made her debut and sang "This is My Father's World" during a dinner at our church. We are hoping to sing together more as she gets older. With February weather also came lots of indoor playtime... (notice the tricycle inside!) and we made many blanket tents and even jumped on beds to get energy out!! Josiah is definitely to the busy toddler stage, and is 100% busy most of the time! Chris and I are continually amazed at how much our children are growing and changing. They bring so much joy into our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment